8.45am: School doors open
8.55am: School begins
10.30 - 10.45am: Morning break
12.00 - 1.15pm. – Key Stage 1 Lunchtime
12.15 - 1.15pm. – Key Stage 2 Lunchtime
3.15pm: School ends
Beginning of the day for Reception Class
- The Reception gate opens at 8.45am where the children are handed over directly to a member of staff and come straight into school.
End of the day for Reception Class
- The children are collected directly from their classroom at 3.10pm.
Beginning of the day for KS1 and KS2
- The school doors open at 8.45am.
- Children are encouraged to come into school for their In & Active session from this time.
- A member of staff will be at the gate to greet the children as they enter the school grounds and pass on any messages to staff.
- Children are expected to be in their classrooms before the bell rings at 8.55am.
- If children are late for school they arrive unsettled and miss vital work at the beginning of the day. There is always work ready for children in their classrooms as soon as they arrive.
- Parents should not come into the cloakrooms. This is for the security of all of our children and staff.
- In the interests of security the cloakroom doors are locked as soon as the children are inside.
- Latecomers will need to enter by the front door they will be recorded in the late book. An intercom system is operated.
End of the day for KS1 and KS2
- School ends at 3.15pm.
- If for some reason a parent or childminder has been delayed and is late collecting a child he or she will wait on the seats just inside the front door.
- Messages can be left with the school's Administrative Officer, until 3.40pm.